The Ein Stein Pub Dinner
It's all about the Schnitzel! (Vegetarian options available).
What is a Schnitzel?
Schnitzel, chicken in this case, is hand-cut and then hand-pounded, wrapped in delicate herbs and spices with fresh bread crumbs. Then, the Hohmeyer's secret ingredient is added as it has been for 50 years and is sautéed.
What is the Schnitzel Bar?
In our Schnitzel Bar, there are nightly variations of dipping sauces and toppings. For example:
- Hungarian "Sigonia" or Gypsy with Curry and Peppers
- Bavarian Jager with a Wine Sauce and Mushrooms
- Lodge Homemade Mustard Sauce
Ein Stein Pub Accompaniments
That's not all! The Ein Stein Pub also includes:
- Freshly Baked Pretzels and Homemade Mustard*
- Tucker Farms Potatos made into an Old World Potato Salad*